10 Best Gaming Video Cards are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Gaming Video Cards In 2022
Lis The Best Gaming Video Cards Reviews
MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G, 4GB
$190.99 in stock
16 used from $173.00
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video memory: 4gb gddr5
- Memory interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 units
- Max. resolution: 2560 x 1600 support 3x display monitors.
- Card dimension (millimeter): 229 x 131 x 39. Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop ZT-A30600H-10M
$495.32 in stock
14 used from $435.88
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
$189.99 in stock
10 used from $179.49
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
$329.99 in stock
11 used from $304.66
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os - windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
ASUS Phoenix NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 3.0, 4GB GDDR6 Memory, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, Axial-tech Fan Design)
5 used from $194.99
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1665 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1635 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Auto Extreme Manufacturing uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16520F-10L
$209.99 in stock
16 used from $183.90
- New Turing Architecture
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR6
- Super Compact 5.94-inch Card, Fits 99% of Systems
- Dual slot, 4K Ready, PCI Bus Powered
- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI-D
ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 12GB GDDR6, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, Axial-tech Fan Design, 2.7-Slot, Super Alloy Power II, GPU Tweak II)
2 used from $589.00
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC mode: Boost clock 1912 MHz (OC mode)/ 1882 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
Sapphire 11310-01-20G Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6600 Gaming Graphics Card with 8GB GDDR6, AMD RDNA 2
2 used from $358.41
- Memory Size: 8192 MB
- Memory Interface: 128-bit DDR6
- External Power: 1 x 8 pin
- Video Streaming up to 8K
- PCI-Express 4.0
VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card, 4k 2 DisplayPort 1.2, PCIe, 7.1 Surround Sound, Included Full-Height Bracket (900942)
19 used from $87.09
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source, minimum of 350W PC power supply is recommended
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound. Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio formats and 2 independent DDM Audio (DDMA) stream capabilities
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT - Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY - 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors)
MAXSUN AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 ITX Computer PC Gaming Video Graphics Card GPU 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI Express X16 3.0 DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, DisplayPort
$179.99 in stock
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1183 MHz / 4GB GDDR5 / 6000 MHz Memory, Stream Processors 512, Perfect for 3D CAD/CAM working, video and photo editing, Video Games @1080p
- Support: DirectX 12, Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.6/4.5, 4K Video Decode