10 Best All In One Modem Router are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best All In One Modem Router In 2022
Lis The Best All In One Modem Router Reviews
NETGEAR Cable Modem Wi-Fi Router Combo C6250 - Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 300 Mbps | AC1600 Wi-Fi Speed | DOCSIS 3.0
27 used from $68.00
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C6250 replaces your cable modem and WiFi router saving you up to $168/yr in equipment rental fees.
- SPEEDS BY CARRIER: Spectrum (up to 300Mbps), Xfinity (up to 200Mbps), Cox (up to 150Mbps).
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1500 sq ft wireless coverage and 25 devices connected with AC1600 speed (up to 1600 Mbps).
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 USB port give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices.
ASUS Modem Router Combo - All-in-One DOCSIS 3.0 32x8 Cable Modem + Dual-Band Wireless AC2600 WIFI Gigabit Router – Certified by Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Charter, and Cox
- Ditch the monthly cable modem rental fees save upto $120 per year
- Certified by comcast xfinity, spectrum (legacy time warner cable and charter) and cox
- All in one docsis 3.0 32x8 cable modem + ac2600 wifi router (4x4) provides full bandwidth internet access and expansive wireless coverage
- Stay connected with 4x gigabit ethernet and 2x USB 2.0 ports for your non wifi devices like external storage and printers including support for Apple time machine
- Perfect for streaming and gaming in hd, dual bands (2.4ghz / 5ghz) featuring the latest 802.11ac 32x8 channel bonding technology deliver upto 1.3 gbps download speeds; Ac input : 110v to 240v(50 to 60hz); Dc output : 19 v with max; 3.42 a current
NETGEAR Orbi Built-in-Modem Whole Home Mesh WiFi System with all-in-one cable modem and WiFi router and single satellite extender with speeds up to 2.2 Gbps over 4,000 sq. feet, AC2200 (CBK40)
5 used from $298.99
- Delivers seamless internet connectivity and creates a Mesh Wi-Fi network that blankets your home in super fast, seamless Wi-Fi — replaces both your cable modem and router—saves money (up to $168/year in equipment rental fees)
- Eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones and buffering — 4,000 square feet of consistent coverage — at speeds up to 2.2 Gbps (gigabytes per second)
- Cable modem is up to 32X faster internet for smooth uninterrupted connections and max download speeds, (thanks to DOCSIS 3.0 modem with 32 x 8 channel bonding)
- Maintains speed even as more devices use your Wi-Fi at the same time — the difference is tri band technology, others use dual band
- Simple setup with the Orbi app — create guest network, access parental controls, and run speed tests right from the app
The All-in Wonder Mount by Mount Genie (5-Pack): The Easiest Wall Mount for All Components Routers Modems Xbox Playstation DVRs | One Size Fits All | Stronger for 2021 | Home and Business (Black)
- Welcome to the most versatile, highest rated mount on the market that is always getting better and stronger. Best price – Best design – Leave it to Mount Genie.
- Our Patent-Pending “T-Bracket” is made out of the highest strength nylon and holds over 50 pounds in drywall anchoring, and 100 pounds in Stud anchoring.
- The All In Wonder Mount is compatible with ALL components from a circumference of 10 inches up to a whopping 31 inches! This includes: Routers, Modems, Soundbars, Apple TV, DVRs, DVD players, Game Systems (X-box, PlayStation, etc), Amplifiers (Sonos), Cable boxes, and even small desktop computers! Buy it once and you never need an upgrade!
- Installs in a minute or two with just a Phillips heads screwdriver. No drilling for standard drywall installs!
- Commercial grade Velcro straps allow for simple install and removal of components that travel with you, like game consoles.
Amazon eero mesh WiFi router
$62.00 in stock
- Fast standalone router - The eero mesh WiFi router brings up to 1,500 sq. ft. of fast, reliable WiFi to your home.
- Works with Alexa - With eero and an Alexa device (not included) you can easily manage WiFi access for devices and individuals in the home, taking focus away from screens and back to what’s important.
- Easily expand your system - With cross-compatible hardware, you can add eero products as your needs change.
- Works with your internet service provider - Eero connects to your modem to bring your existing internet connection to every corner of your home.
- Set up in minutes - The eero app walks you through setup in less than 10 minutes and allows you to manage your network from anywhere.
Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 800 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 + Gigabit Router
$167.90 in stock
2 used from $179.99
- Fast 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in AC1900 Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, power boost Wi-Fi amplifiers, firewall security, and more. The maximum modem speed is 1000 Mbps, supporting service speeds up to 650.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) certified by all leading cable service providers including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter spectrum (no cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost - Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable Modem Chipset provides security from denial of service attacks.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range - Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range. In addition, anybeam Performing at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range
ARRIS SURFboard SBG10 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Approved for Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others (black)
37 used from $51.26
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 0 Cable Modem, AC1600 dual-band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Wi-Fi 5 AC1600 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
- Compatible with major U S Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Cable internet service required. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 16 downstream & 4 upstream channels. Best for cable internet service plans up to 400 Mbps.
NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem with Built-in WiFi 6 Router (CAX80) - Compatible with All Major Cable Providers incl. Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox | Cable Plans Up to 6Gbps | AX6000 WiFi 6 speed | DOCSIS 3.1
$429.15 in stock
2 used from $369.07
- COMPATIBLE WITH MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox, and more. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service
- BUILT FOR ULTIMATE SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 6Gbps
- FAST WIFI 6 PERFORMANCE: Up to 3,000 sq. ft. wireless coverage with dual-band WiFi 6 (AX6000) speed (up to 6Gbps)
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: One 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port, 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and one USB 3.0 port give fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices
- MODEM TECHNOLOGY: DOCSIS 3.1 and 32x8 channel bonding
NETGEAR Renewed C3700-100NAR C3700-NAR DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router with N600 8x4 Download speeds. Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & More
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support. All accessories are included with limited documentation and additional information online. Netgear recommends to udpate the firmware for the device to be up to date.
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds up to 340 Mbps faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- Certified to work with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, & More (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- 8x4 channel bonding with Gigabit Ethernet Ports for fast wired, connections USB port to wirelessly share your hard drive.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- "Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number. You will need to state the product is refurbished (state the full part number) if emailing customer support. See the attached (image) flyer to obtain the Serial Number and MAC Address information that maybe needed by your Cable provider before contacting them."
Motorola MG7315 Modem WiFi Router Combo | DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + N450 Single Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router | 343 Mbps Max Speeds | Approved by Cox and Spectrum
$97.99 in stock
5 used from $81.99
- Two-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem and WiFi 4 router - Has 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired connections. Power Boost technology boosts the WiFi signal for quality gaming, streaming, and video conferencing
- Fast internet speed - Enjoy faster downloads, better gaming, and reliable remote working with speeds up to 343 Mbps
- Approved for Comcast Xfinity - Certified for use with Comcast Xfinity service and compatible with IPv4 and IPv6. This cable modem router does not have telephone capability
- Saves you money - Savings up to $168 per year on cable modem rental fees with your internet provider
- Integrating the cable Modem and router creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office