10 Best Starter Fertilizer For Grass Seed are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Starter Fertilizer For Grass Seed In 2022
Lis The Best Starter Fertilizer For Grass Seed Reviews
Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass, 15 lb. - Lawn Fertilizer for Newly Planted Grass, Also Great for Sod and Grass Plugs - Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
$22.99 in stock
- Grows new grass 70% thicker, 35% quicker versus unfed grass
- Improves seeding results--also great for sod and grass plugs
- 24-25-4 fertilizer ratio provides the nutrients for developing lawns
- Safe for any grass type, whether you're planting new grass, starting a new lawn, or reseeding an existing one
- Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
Pennington UltraGreen Starter Lawn Fertilizer, 14 LBS, Covers 5000 sq ft
- Starter fertilizer for new lawns with seed or sod, or overseeding existing lawns
- Builds strong, deep roots for thick, full grass & faster lawn establishment
- Helps all types of grass seed, sod, and plugs establish roots fast
- Quick greening
- Extended feeding for up to 3 months
Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass Ready-Spray, 32 oz.
- Feeds and waters at the same time
- Grows New grass thicker and quicker versus unfed lawn
- Improves seeding results
- Also great for sod and grass plugs
- Safe for all grass types
The Andersons Premium New Lawn Starter 20-27-5 Fertilizer - Covers up to 5,000 sq ft (18 lb)
- New lawn fertilizer formulated for new sod areas, newly seeded areas and vigorous grass.
- Provides an optimum supply of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and essential micro-nutrients for encouraging vigorous seedling and root establishment
- Contains 1% iron for extra deep greening
- Ideal for fall and spring applications
GreenView Fairway Formula Seed Success (2329827) Biodegradable Mulch with Fertilizer - 10 lb. - Covers 200 sq. ft.
- Water newly seeded areas less - helps keep grass seed moist while it germinates
- Tackifier helps paper mulch stay where you put it - even on high-wind days or sloping areas
- Starter fertilizer in mulch helps newly seeded lawn get off to a great start
- Great for bare spot repair use - seed NOT included; you choose the grass seed that matches your existing lawn
- Covers 200 sq ft
Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Sun and Shade for Grass: Covers up to 225 sq. ft., 10 lb.
$34.99 in stock
- Grow grass anywhere, guaranteed (subject to proper care) with this revolutionary seeding mix
- Grass seed: Scotts best high performance seed; Mulch: absorbs 6X its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer
- Fertilizer: Exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth
- Tackifier: Helps keep seed from washing away; Protectant: Helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas
- Grows in full sun and dense shade, high traffic areas and on slopes; seeds up to 225 sq. ft
Fertilome (10904) New Lawn Starter Fertilizer 9-13-7 (4 lbs.)
- Provides key nutrients to keep grass healthy and promotes rich green grass.
- Designed to help grass seed and sod develop roots and mature stems before rapid growth begins.
- This 4 lb. bag of turf fertilizer covers up to 1,000 square feet of lawn.
- 9-13-7 Fertilizer contains 9% Nitrogen, 13% Phosphate and 7% Soluble Potash.
- Apply with a drop or broadcast spreader. For best results, apply this product evenly and uniformly over lawn avoiding streaking, skips or overlaps. Apply 4 lbs. per 1,000 square feet.
Back to the Roots Organic Mini Mushroom Grow Kit, Harvest Gourmet Oyster Mushrooms In 10 days, Top Gardening Gift, Holiday Gift, & Unique Gift
$12.94 in stock
- 100% ORGANIC AND NON-GMO: There's no need to worry about intoxicants that may hinder your plant's growth because the Back to the Roots Mushroom Growing Kit is completely organic and not genetically modified; You can cook them however you want or add them to your favorite dishes
- GROW YOUR PLANT ALL YEAR-ROUND: This organic mushroom indoor kit allows you to grow your own crop all-year round; Just place the box near a window with indirect light, mist twice a day, and you'll see delicious, beautiful mushrooms growing within a week; Included in this kit is an organic plant-based soil infused with mushroom spawn and a booklet with instructions
- CONVENIENT AND EASY: Mushrooms are one of the easiest to grow indoors; All you need to do is open, spray daily with the included mister, and in 10 days you'll be harvesting your own mushrooms right out of the box; Each crop produces three to four servings of mushrooms, and each box can grow up two crops
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The perfect holiday gift, it comes in a beautiful packaging so that it's ready to be given to foodie, garden-loving and eco-conscious friends and family; This kit is also part of our Grow One Give One campaign, simpy share a picture on social media, tag us and use the campaign hashtag, and we'll donate a kit to a classroom of your choice
- GUARANTEED TO GROW: Made in the USA and 100% Guaranteed to grow. If you are not satisfied, simply message us and we will send you a Back To The Roots replacement
The New Seed-Starters Handbook (Rodale Organic Gardening)
$14.62 in stock
23 used from $11.39
|Number Of Pages||464|
Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action Built For Seeding: Covers 4,000 sq. ft., Feeds New Grass, Lawn Weed Control, Prevents Crabgrass & Dandelions, 17.2 lbs.
$31.99 in stock
- Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action Built For Seeding is specially designed to be used when planting new grass; it jump starts grass development so grass grows quicker and thicker; plus, it prevents bothersome weeds
- Use this new grass fertilizer anytime, whether you are starting a new lawn or reseeding an existing one; for the ultimate Scotts lawn, use with Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed
- Does not contain grass seed; it prevents bothersome weeds like dandelions and crabgrass for up to 6 weeks without harming your new grass
- Built for Kentucky Bluegrass, Tall Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Centipedegrass and Fine Fescue
- One 17.2-lb. bag covers 4,000 sq. ft.; for best results apply using a Scotts spreader then lightly water in to activate