10 Best Liquid Weed Killer are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Liquid Weed Killer In 2022
Lis The Best Liquid Weed Killer Reviews
Scotts Liquid Turf Builder with Plus 2 Weed Control Fertilizer, 32 fl. oz. - Weed and Feed - Kills Dandelions, Clover and Other Listed Lawn Weeds - Covers up to 6,000 sq. ft.
$10.69 in stock
- Fertilizes in 24 hours while controlling for weeds
- Kills dandelions, clover and other major lawn weeds
- Other weeds include buckhorn, chickweed, ground ivy, henbit, knotweed, lambsquarters, oxalis, pigweed, plantain, poison ivy, ragweed, and spurge
- Easy to use, simply attach hose and spray
- Spray when weeds are actively growing
Southern Ag Amine 2,4-D WEED KILLER, 32oz - Quart
- Selective Broadleaf Weed Control
- For use in pastures & rangeland, lawns, golf courses, cemeteries, parks,& similar ornamental turf.
Ortho WeedClear Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate: Treats up to 64,000 sq. ft., Won't Harm Grass (When Used as Directed), Kills Dandelion & Clover, 1 gal.
- Use Ortho WeedClear Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate to kill weeds down to the root, without harming your lawn (when used as directed); you'll see visible results in hours
- KILLS WEEDS: This lawn weed killer kills over 250 common weeds, including dandelions, clover, poison ivy, sumac, chickweed, and dollarweed (see product label for complete weed list)
- LAWN FRIENDLY: It contains three proven ingredients that target common lawn weeds, so it won’t harm your grass (when used as directed)
- RESULTS YOU CAN SEE: Absorbs on contact to deliver visible results in hours; rainproof in 1 hour upon drying; people and pets may enter the treated area after the spray has dried
- EASY TO USE: This concentrated formula can be easily applied with an Ortho Dial N Spray or tank sprayer; it treats up to 64,000 sq. ft.
Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer Ready to Spray: For Northern Lawns, 32 oz.
$11.99 in stock
- Kill weeds without harming your lawn (when used as directed) with Ortho WeedClear Lawn Weed Killer Ready-To-Use Refill; kills all major broadleaf weeds (see label for weed list), including dandelion, chickweed and crabgrass
- RESULTS IN HOURS: This weed killer is rainproof in 1 hour and delivers visible results in hours, after just one application.
- OVER 200 TYPES OF WEEDS: Kills weeds to the roots and won't harm the lawn when used as directed; kills over 200 types of weeds (see label for weed list)
- FOR MULTIPLE LAWN VARIETIES: For use on grasses including Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass
- TREAT ENTIRE LAWN: Simply connect the garden hose to the attached sprayer to target weeds with your desired nozzle setting; treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Southern Ag Lawn Weed Killer with Trimec Herbicide, 128oz - 1 Gallon 13504
- For use on 9 turf types
- Controls a wide range of lawn weeds
- A patented combination of 3 proven weed killers
- Directions for use in conventional & hose end sprayers
BioAdvanced 704140 All-in-One Lawn Weed and Crabgrass Killer Garden Herbicide, 40-Ounce, Concentrate
- All-in-one formula: BioAdvanced's all-in-one formula kills listed lawn weeds and crabgrass without harming the lawn
- Weed killer: kills over 200 listed broadleaf weeds like dandelion and clover PLUS crabgrass
- Root killer: kills even the toughest weeds to the root
- Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof in 1 hour
- Allows for hose-end sprayer application
Hi-Yield (33693) Super Concentrate Killzall Weed & Grass Killer (1 gal)
- Weed killer controls grasses, broadleaf weeds and woody brush species. Do not use on lawns.
- Contains a double-surfactant formulation that dries on plant fast to start working quickly.
- Allows you to cover and treat large areas. 1 gal. covers up to 25,600 sq ft.
- 1 gal bottle of weed control liquid concentrate can treat up to 25,600 square feet.
- See label for application instruction. Spraying accessory required for application.
PetraTools Blue Herbicide Lawn Dye - Super Strength Concentrate 3X More Than Others, for Herbicides, Fertilizer & Weed Killer - Blue Mark Spray Indicator for Home and Commercial Sprayer Use (32 oz)
- 3X SUPER CONCENTRATE BLUE MARKER: PetraTools Sprayer’s Blue is a highly concentrated water soluble spray colorant for fertilizers, herbicides, and weed killer products. This is a super concentrate that requires 3X’s less marker per gallon compared to other lawn dyes so that you get 3X’s the value for your money. With its extremely visible blue color, you can quickly locate the liquid products applied on your lawn and clogged nozzles or blockages in your sprayer. Saves you time spraying!
Triple Threat Selective Weed Killer Herbicide for Lawns and Turf - 1 Gallon Jug (Makes 64 Gallons)
$42.95 in stock
- SELECTIVE WEED KILLER. Our formula targets broadleaf weeds, not grass. You can easily take care of weeds without worrying about damaging your lawn.
- POWERFUL FORMULA. Triple Threat is an industrial strength herbicide. Use it to eliminate weeds entirely after one application.
- EASY TO USE HERBICIDE. Dilute as needed and then spray on the affected area.
- POISON PROTECTION. Don’t risk getting a rash by pulling out poisonous plants by hand. Triple Threat targets plants, such as poison oak and poison ivy, in addition to other broadleaf weeds.
- COST EFFECTIVE. Cover more ground using less product. Mix 8 oz. of Triple Threat in 6 gallons of water to cover 2,500 sq ft. Mix one gallon of Triple Threat in 50 gallons of water to cover one acre. NOT FOR SALE IN THESE STATES - AK, CA, CT, DE, HI, LA, ME, MA, ND, RI, VT, DC
Liquid Harvest Mesotrione - Equivalent to Leading Brand - 8oz - Pre and Post-Emergent Herbicide, Weed Killer for Lawn and Turf Grass, Great for Crabgrass and 40 Others
- Not your typical weed killer! Mesotrione prevents photosynthesis in plants. It will absorb and start working immediately, however, it can take up to 2-3 weeks before full death occurs on your weeds
- Mesotrione must be activated by water. If rainfall hasn’t occurred within 10 days of application, water the area with 0.15 inches of water
- Liquid Harvest Mesotrione targets 46 broadleaf species of weed and grass. It can combat Barnyard grass, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Clover, Crabgrass (large & smooth), Dandelion, Foxtail, Goosegrass, Henbit, Yellow Nutsedge, Purslane, Thistle, Wild Carrot, and others.
- For use in Kentucky Bluegrass, Centipede grass, Buffalo grass, Tall Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Fine Fescue, St. Augustine Grass (grown for sod only). DO NOT apply this product on Bentgrass, Poa annua, kikuyugrass, zoysiagrass, seashore paspalum, or bermudagrass. Mesotrione can only be used on bermudagrass that is still dormant when trying to remove weeds or target grasses from it. If the bermuda is only semi dormant you will see whitening and damage to the bermuda.
- 4 - 8 oz. per 30 gallons of water per acre, use a Surfactant to Increase Effectiveness and be sure to read label for full instructions