10 Best Board Games Teens are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Board Games Teens In 2022
Lis The Best Board Games Teens Reviews
Hasbro Gaming Girl Talk Truth or Dare Board Game for Teens and Tweens, Inspired by The Original 1980s Edition, Ages 10 and Up, for 2-10 Players
$7.96 in stock
- IT'S BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER: Remember playing the Girl Talk game when you were a kid? Introduce your own kids to this exciting, updated edition of the iconic 1980s board game
- TRUTH OR DARE GAMEPLAY: Silly, crazy, funny, or weird – anything goes! Players share their secrets and take on outrageous dares to score points
- GIANT CENTRAL SPINNER: Players spin the large colorful spinner to find out if they'll be taking on a truth or a dare, or do anything special like choosing a friend to do the card with them
- INCLUDES 200 CARDS: Do you dare answer? Be presented with a wide variety of questions such as, "Have you ever used your lunch money for something other than lunch?" or "How many selfies do you take a day?"
- FUN PARTY GAME: The Girl Talk board game is for 2-10 players and comes in a handy portable case, making it a great game for parties and sleep-overs. For ages 10 and up.
Double Ditto - A Hilarious Family Party Guessing Board Game - Games for Kids Ages 8-12, Teens, & Adults - 4-10 Players or More - Family Games for Game Night - Family Games for Kids and Adults
1 used from $13.33
- Award-Winning & Gift-able: Creative Child Magazine "Game of the Year" award in 2016! Double Ditto is one of the best board games. Makes the perfect family gift. Add to your gift list now!
- Simple & Hilarious - Double Ditto is a fast paced family game that can be played with kids 8 years & up to adults. A customizable card game that allows for creativity with answers and has other players guessing the answers of competitors.
- How to Play: Pick a card, read it aloud, & quickly write down two answers you think others will imagine. Laugh or cry as you discover if you were correct. Find out whose mind is in sync with yours. It may not be who you'd expect! Creativity is key!
- What You Get: 400 category cards, a 15-second timer, score sheets, & instruction card. Play Time: 25 minutes. (**8 and 9-year-olds with strong reading and writing skills may also enjoy playing, and younger players may "team up" with an adult). Purchase Double Double Ditto Expansion pack on Amazon for extra cards and fun!
- Everyone Loves It: Check out our reviews and see how much fun you can have playing Double Ditto! One of the top family board games and party games on the market today! Perfect for kids ages 8-12, 12 and up, makes a popular kids gift! Also great for teens, preteens, aunts, uncles, grandmothers and more. Bring it to your next family gathering!
Trivial Pursuit Decades 2010 to 2020 Board Game for Adults and Teens, Pop Culture Trivia Game for 2 to 6 Players, Ages 16 and Up
- ANSWER TRIVIA FROM THE 2010s: Prove what you remember -- the questions in this version of the Trivial Pursuit game reflect the culture and trends that were popular from 2010 to 2020
- INCLUDES 1800 TRIVIA QUESTIONS: Choose to play individually or in teams and get ready to show your knowledge of pop culture from the 2010s with 1800 trivia questions on 300 cards
- 6 FUN QUESTION CATEGORIES: The game's trivia categories are inspired by everything we liked, swiped, shared, and streamed: Playlist, Bingeworthy, Culture, News Alert, Break the Internet, and Game On
- GAME FOR 2 TO 6 PLAYERS: The Trivial Pursuit Decades 2010 to 2020 board game is a great choice for parties and game night with friends and family; you can also play it on the go with just the cards
- BOARD GAME FOR ADULTS AND TEENS: Teens and adults ages 16 and up who love trivia questions and quiz games about pop culture can enjoy playing the Trivial Pursuit Decades 2010 to 2020 board game
Outrageous Family Party Game - Games for Family Game Night - Family Games for Hilarious Answers - Fun Family Games - Family Games for Game Night - Fun Games - Family Games for Adults, Teens, & Kids
$21.20 in stock
- Creativity Wins!: Outrageous is a hot new party game, where players use their creativity to come up with witty, unique, & hilarious answers to modern-day prompts. Laugh all night long with witty answer prompts. Ex: "I'd hide if ___ showed up at my door." "They should sell ____ in vending machines."
- How to Play: Designated judge picks a card & reads aloud. Players write their answers on a sheet & place into box. Answers are read by judge & points are awarded based on best answers. Most points wins!
- Adaptable: Outrageous is great for any groups. Depending on participants, games can be family friendly, wild, or "adults only". Inspiration play make the perfect card games for families on game night. Everyone can be OUTRAGEOUS!
- Fun for the Family: Recommended for 4-8 players, 13 Years and up. More players can play with additional pencils. You will have the best games with your friends and family.
- Game Play: Takes just 5 mins to learn. Each game lasts approximately 30 mins. Play a short round or all night long!
Mustachio by Gatwick Games | Mustaches Now Included | A Strategy Game of Trickery & Scheming Nuts! Funny Board Games for Teens and Family Night | Card Game for 2-6 Players
$21.99 in stock
- ♠️♦️ Strategy, Trickery, Nuts...and Mustaches! ➟ Get ready for a one-of-a-kind strategy card game that will have you addicted almost immediately! Mustachio is a game of non-stop trickery (aka “trick-taking”), world domination, and mustaches... always mustaches...
- ✓ As Easy As 1,2,3! ✓ ▸ A fast action card game that can be learned in seconds and never gets boring! Perfect for families, kids, teens, and adults!
- ✅ Enjoy Our 100% Fun Factor Guarantee ✅ ▸ If for any reason Mustachio isn't an instant hit, just let us know via Amazon's messaging platform and we'll provide a full refund - no questions asked!
- ✚ A Game For Everyone! ✚ ‣ Finally...a card game that everyone can enjoy as well as the perfect entertaiment for any occasion! Works great as party games, games for couples date night, family games for game night, kids board games, teen board games, and more!
- The Perfect Gift! ‣ A gift that everyone will love! Guaranteed to bring countless laughs, strengthen relationships, and create some of the most unforgettable moments!
Pictionary Quick Drawing Board & Guessing Game for Family, Kids, Teens & Adults, with Dry Erase Boards, Special Markers & Clue Cards with a Unique Catch-All Category [Amazon Exclusive]
- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that's 100% recyclable. For a gift-ready box, select "Ship in Amazon packaging" at checkout.
- This special edition features unique white-barreled pens with black ink and an exclusive Catch-All Category with 400 bonus clues!
- Pictionary is the classic quick-draw game that's been a family favorite since 1985.
- Being an artist isn't required; in fact, if players "can't draw," the game can be even funnier.
- A great game for the whole family, ages 8 years and older.
University Games Smart Ass The Ultimate Party Game for Families and Adults Ages 12 & Up, The Perfect Tabletop Trivia Game for People Who Hate Waiting Their Turn!
$16.59 in stock
3 used from $14.60
- Play Smart Ass, the game where it's OK to yell out the answer, even when it's not your turn
- Be the first to answer the Who, What, and Where Am I questions, and move closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass
- A fast-paced party game for 2 - 6 players, ages 12 and up
- Includes game board, 6 playing pieces and stands, 411 question cards, 2 jumbo dice, and instructions
- New Edition: All New Questions in 2017
Latice Hawaii Strategy Board Game - The Multi-Award-Winning Smart New Family Board Game. Intelligent Fun for Creative People.
- LATICE HAWAII combines simple rules with evolving complexity for a unique game that’s easy to learn, quick to play, with strategic potential to last a lifetime. Be the first to play all of your tiles. Play faster by matching tiles on two or more sides, landing on sun squares or using wind tiles to shift tiles on the board. Advanced players will play both offensively and defensively based on their knowledge of remaining tiles. 3 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, a lifetime to master.
- LOTS OF FUN for your friends and family. LATICE ("Lattice") is an entertaining board game that is popular with kids, teens and adults. "This game should be a staple in every board game collection!" -Andrew Ferguson
- FAST START: Easy to learn rules! Includes a short manual with pictures. Ideal for a quick match in-between other activities or as the main event for exciting evenings. A turn-based and time flexible game. "Brilliant game" -Mike Mottershead
- EDUCATIONAL GAMING: Concentration - Follow the course of the game and the other players' turns. Interpersonal skills - taking turns and communicating with other players. Strategic thinking, spatial recognition: Reading the board, planning ahead to block and set up future turns. FOR EVERYONE: No language, age, or gender barriers, color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles. MANY WAYS TO PLAY: Optional rules from kiddie mode through endgame support casual through tournament play.
- PLAYERS: For 2 - 4 players (plus 4 players per additional game set). AGE: 8 and up. GAME DURATION: 20-40 minutes (about 7-10 minutes per player). INSTRUCTIONS: English. Other languages available for free on the Latice website. CONTENTS: 84 acrylic tiles, 16" board, 4 tile racks, 36 acrylic stones, box, component organizer, sand timer, and instructions. Designed by Adacio in California. "This is the best game ever. We all love it." -D. Lane-Stott
Trekking The National Parks | Award-Winning Board Game for Family Night | Fantastic Board Game for Kids 8-12 | Strategy Board Game
- Best-Selling & Award-Winning National Parks Game: Winner Of The Mensa And Parent's Choice Award. See the many 5-star reviews!
- Created By National Parks Enthusiasts: This couple traveled to every single national park and then worked with their son to make the game.
- Fun + Educational: It’s the perfect recipe for a family game night! Appeals to a wide range of people: outdoor lovers, board game players, and gift givers. One of the best board games for kids 8-12 and up!
- Share the Joy of the National Parks: Share your memories, and dream about where you’ll travel to next. Grandparents, Adults, Teens, Tweens, & Kids can all play
- We are proud to be a small, independent business, founded by two people’s mutual love of the national parks. We always donate a portion of all proceeds back to nonprofits making a difference around the world.
Spoof - Family Party Bluffing Board Game - Games for Kids Ages 8-12, Teens, & Adults - Family Games - Family Games for Game Night - Family Games for Kids and Adults - Fun Games for Family Game Night
$24.95 in stock
- Family Board Games for Kids and Adults: Spoof is the hilarious bluffing board game that will have you talking and laughing all night. Provides the best party games for adults and family.
- Easy to Learn: Learn how to play Spoof in just 5 min. Ages 10 plus but younger players may play by teaming up with an adult.
- Best Games for Groups: For 4-8 Players. Playtime is 30 min.
- Great for Kids and Adults Alike: Perfect for group games, holidays parties, vacations, & more. Spoof is great for any gathering of friends and family.
- Be Creative & Fool Your Friends: "Spoof" your friends by making up clever, fake answers to fun trivia such as "_______ is the national bird of Japan." "_______ is illegal to have on your porch in Arizona." Be careful with the correct answers!